Monday, July 22, 2013

Steven Macleod's Storyboarding for Animation class at CGMA started!

A few days ago Steven Macleod's Storyboarding for Animation Class at CG Master Academy started! For the next 8 weeks I will be taking his class. Steven currently works as a storyboard artist at Dreamworks and has worked on How to Train Your Dragon and The Croods. Yesterday I watched the first lecture, and we received our first homework assignment. I hope in the coming weeks to be posting some of the homework assignments on my blog.
The 1st assignment is to keep a sketchbook during the whole workshop and fill it with drawings from life. Today I had my weekly train ride to work, so a perfect opportunity to start the sketchbook and do some real life observations and drawings while on the train. As I was warmed up in the train I decided to do some more during one of the meetings I had today. Colleagues make perfect drawing models.
Here's the result:




 
Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment