Thursday, April 11, 2013

Storyboarding class at Radhowtoschool.com

I recently signed up for Rad Sechrist's Storyboarding for Feature Animation Class over at Radhowtoschool.com. I've been following Rad's Radhowto-blog for a few years already and I really enjoy and appreciate the way he analyzes and takes things apart to understand how it works. So now he has an online class, I jumped to the opportunity to learn from the best.

This morning the Class started and I signed in to listen to the first lecture and demo from Rad that was on the topic of Camera Placement. At the end we got a homework assignment, which I'll post on my blog in the coming weeks that I'm taking the class.

First class was great and can't wait to start on the homework assignments and looking forward to Class 2 next week!

To celebrate the start of the Class I treated myself by buying this:



Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment