Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lesson 02 by Andrew Hou

For the 2nd lesson the assignment was to take these 5 outline of shapes and apply 2 different light and shadow to create different 3 dimensional shapes. Here's mine:
2nd part of the assignment was to light a character of your choice in different angles. Here's what I came up with:
and a 3rd attempt which I didn't get finished in time but still got critiqued...
Received some great feedback from Andrew on how to avoid muddyness of my values and how to keep my form lighting intact, some tips & tricks to help understand your values with your chosen lighting, and some thoughts about painting dark on light against painting light on dark. Inspiring, motivating and educational stuff! Lesson 03, here comes the colors...I guess... Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment