Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011...

2011 for me is going to be about two things. First goal is to try and push my drawing skills to a next level this year.
How?
Draw, draw, draw and study.
Currently I'm working on the basics, meaning: Construction.
Since a few months I've been studying,copying and trying to understand the "Best".



Second goal is making a short animated film, aka, a "Short". For this project I'm still in the process of reading books and blogs on screenwriting and story structure, and watching and analyzing films and shorts. In other words, still studying.



I've also started collecting ideas, or subjects, that could become the story for my Short. I can't wait to start writing, drawing, animating etc... but I already understand that the most important and first thing you need to know is:
Knowing what to write.

So when I'm not reading, writing or working for my Short, I'm copying other peoples work. This year is going to be AWESOME!

Listening to: Eddie Vedder (Into the Wild soundtrack.)

1 comment:

  1. A wise man once said: A single conversation across a table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
    I say: Good luck!

    ReplyDelete